If you want learn very quickly . learn grammar , or Advance very fast I would recommend you to use a software that teaches French. I've found one software which is very useful .
Rocket French
Its just a recommendation you can use any other sofware you want.I learnt French using the above software. I'll also be covering some of the basic lessons and I will get you to a level which you can communticate with others.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Some useful sentences and words in French

Here are some useful words and sentences in french.

Yes/No - Oui/Non -wee/nong

Yes, please/No, thank you - Oui, s'il vous plaît/Non, merci - wee, seel voo play/nong, mair-see

Please - S'il vous plaît - seel voo play

You're welcome - Il n'y a pas de quoi - eel nyah pah der kwah

Excuse me - Excusez-moi - ex-kewzay mwah

Do you speak English? - Est-ce que vous parlez anglais? - essker voo pahrlay ahng-glay

Can you help me? - Est-ce que vous pouvez m'aider? - essker voo poovay may-day

I don't understand - Je ne comprends pas - zher ner kong-prahng pah

I don't know - Je ne sais pas - zher ner say pah

Sorry - Désolé - day-zo-lay

Where? - Où? - oo

When? - Quand? - kahng

How? - Comment - kommahng

Why? - Pourquoi? - poor-kwah

Who? - Qui? - kee

Which? - Lequel?/Laquelle? - ler-kell/lah-kell

Where is...? - Où est...? - oo ay

How much? - Combien? - kong-byang

How many? - Combien? - kong-byang

What's that? - Qu'est-ce que c'est? - kessker say

I'd like... - Je voudrais... - zher voodray

I want... - Je veux... - zher ver

OK/Agreed. - Ça va/d'accord. - sah vah/dah-korr

No comments:

Post a Comment